Even though I am married with a child, I enjoy spending time alone. For me it is a way to recharge, reflect and get to know myself a little more. Today I am sharing 20 things that can be done as you enjoy your solitude.
- Go for a walk
- Experiment in the kitchen
- Start a new hobby
- Go to a movie
- Binge watch your favorite TV show
- Go shopping
- Relax at a local hotel
- Go to a new workout class
- Go to a museum exhibit you’ve thought about seeing
- Buy yourself some flowers
- Have a spa day
- Go to the beach
- Go for a hike
- Read a book while having a bubble bath
- Explore the city your currently live in
- Take yourself to a lunch (or dinner)
- Go to a bookstore
Spending time alone is so important for your mental batteries and I think everyone should do it from time to time.
Have you spent time alone? What are some of the things you’ve done?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin